Helpful formation to assist your visit
We acknowledge that customer and staff safety is paramount. We, therefore, welcome feedback on how we are doing, and we are constantly looking at ways to improve your experience whilst following government guidelines.
Please read the information below to assist your visit.
The Beatson House Team
- On booking a time slot will be given (wherever possible in 10-minute intervals) Please try to adhere to this to ensure you can socially distance on arrival.
- Face coverings are optional for customers and staff. Please respect everyone’s personal choice on this matter
- Hand sanitiser is available in reception and at the exit point of the restaurant.
- Please leave coats in your car or alternatively you can place on the back of your chair.
- Tables are still spaced out
- A drinks order will be taken at the table. The bar area is now an extension of the dining area.
- Menus are now on the tables and are refreshed after every sitting. A wipe down full wine list is on the table. You are welcome to pre-order your food and wine or this can be done on arrival.
- Tablecloths have been removed to allow full sanitisation between diners. Condiments have been removed from the tables but can be supplied in line with regulations.
- Hand dryers and automatic antibacterial soap dispensers are in every toilet. No need to touch the machines, just put you hand under.
- Where possible windows will be open to ensure ventilation.
- Hand sanitiser will be proved in the entrance and exit to the restaurant.
- Payment can be made on exit at the rear of the building. We accept card payments (apart from American Express) and cash
- As ever we maintain and will continue to operate to a high hygiene standard throughout the restaurant.
- If you or anyone in your household are feeling unwell or displaying any COVID symptoms we ask that you telephone and postpone your visit.